Origin Engines 9.1L
Engineered for Prime Power. Designed for Peace of Mind.
Listening to the needs of our Engine Distributor and OEM customers, the Engineering team at Origin Engines employed a concept of making our block castings modular, and capable of multiple displacements. Doing so saves OEMs cost in packaging design and service parts.
The Origin Engines 9.1L engine is an ideal platform for applications which were marginally powered by the GM 8.1L engine.
Engineered for super duty and reliability under the most demanding conditions, the Origin Engines 9.1L industrial engine delivers the power and reliability you demand - and a consistent configuration year after year that virtually eliminates the need for costly and frequent adaptations.
Available in both certified and non-certified models, the Origin Engines 9.1L industrial engine can also be customized to meet your application.
We’ve engineered details that matter in the field:
- Piston oilers provide cooler piston crown temperatures and increased lubrication.
- Coil-near-plug ignition provides greater spark control virtually eliminates field service failures common of distributor ignition systems.
- Integrated, high flow oil cooler ports.
- Hydraulic roller valve lifters for reduced friction and improved performance.
- Large capacity oil pan contains several threaded fittings for easier maintenance.
- Stellite-faced Inconel valves ensure performance in extreme duty applications.
- Hardened valve guides provide longer life.
- Oil Pan Gasket is one-piece molded silicone with a steel carrier.
- Head Gasket is solid steel core with stainless steel “armor”.
- Cylinder heads feature hardened exhaust and intake seats for increased head life.
- Hydraulic roller lifter camshaft, optimized for high-torque industrial applications.
- Pistons engineered to dissipate heat for extreme duty.
- EPA Certification allows packages to operate on propane and natural gas.
- Teflon front and rear main seals provide three times the life of conventional seals.